Here’s a 2016 Fender American Elite Stratocaster, in nice condition, just some light play wear. The Elite features a compound radius maple fretboard with a modern C carve at the nut but a modern D profile at the heel. The guitar has 4th generation Noiseless pickups, and S1 switching, which gives you different pickup options by depressing the switch inside the volume knob (see below). Also features locking tuners and a double action truss rod adjustment wheel at the neck joint. With hardshell ABS Fender case.
S1 switching (with switch engaged):
- Position one: all three pickups wired in series
- Position two: bridge and middle pickups wired in series
- Position three: middle and neck pickups wired in series
- Position four: bridge and neck pickups wired out of phase, with a special tone capacitor
- Position five: bridge and middle pickups wired in series and out of phase, in parallel with neck pickup
Condition: Used, excellent; Body: Ash, 1-ply parchment pick guard; Neck: Maple, American Elite carve, 9.5-14 compound radius; Nut: 1.650; Color: 3 color burst; Pickups: 4th generation Noiseless; Scale: 25.5; Orientation: Lefthanded (of course)